Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

In 2012...


  • Do twelve new things.  We're starting tomorrow with a one-day photography class through the park district.  I've always wanted to take a photography class!  Also on the list of possibilities: bread making class, L.A. Zoo, museums we haven't been to. 
  • Drink more water on the weekends.  I'm pretty good about being in a routine during the week.  On the weekends, things fall apart.  
  • Finish the wedding scrapbook.  It's about halfway done, and I don't want it to be that thing I never finished! 
  • Take Chloe to twelve new places.  This one was Steve's idea.  Chloe is so much better than she was three years ago, but she still gets nervous in new situations.  Hopefully, getting her used to new things (and people) will help her to be a normal dog.

  • Move more.  I did really well for the first eight months of last year, and regular exercise sort of fell to the wayside when wedding craziness really set in.  And I know I do better when I exercise!  We're off to a good start, and looking to add some new activities.  Wii Zumba is the latest.
  • Learn.  I miss school!  I've always been interested in graphic design, so I signed up for Design 1 at the community college.  It starts Tuesday.  I can't wait!
  • Continue to be a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers.  I worked so hard this last year and a half, and I don't want to fall off the wagon.
  • Be a better house keeper.  We've got a solid cleaning routine going, but I can't seem to get a handle on clutter.  The table is the biggest gathering place for junk.  The rest of the house can be spotless, and the table will be piled with mail and... stuff.  No more!
  • Probably most importantly:  Enjoy my husband and my marriage.  I know it can be easy to get caught up in the day-to-day living of lives and not to appreciate each other, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to not let that happen.  Life's really good right now, and I want to enjoy the ride.  ♥
  •  

It's going to be an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment